General Policy and Information
- Tiltwin.com collect your personal information when you use our services.
- Internet users under 18 years are not allowed to register with Tiltwin.com.
- Tiltwin.com user can ask that we de-activate or delete his account.
- If you do not want to receive any email from Tiltwin.com in the future, please contact us.
- Users information will be transferred if Tiltwin.com is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Tiltwin.com runs targeted advertisements based on users personal information. By interacting with or viewing an ad you are accepting the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Tiltwin.com gives limited access to personal information about users to its employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services and do their jobs.
- Tiltwin.com obtains all required safeguards that act in accordance with regulations to protect personal information.
- Tiltwin.com Account Information is completely password-protected.
- Tiltwin.com does not warrant that the content herein is accurate.
- Users responsibility is, to validate information before taking action upon it.
- Tiltwin.com reserves the right to adjust information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Some services are subject to regulatory or other restrictions and are not available in all markets.
- Tiltwin.com has adequate security procedures in place in our physical IT facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from users on our site.